RN to BSN Online Program is pleased to announce its 2017 scholarship program which will reward one fortunate college student with a $1,000 nursing scholarship.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
- We will award a $1,000 scholarship to the applicant chosen.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be currently attending a college or university, or will be attending in the fall of 2017.
- Scholarship is available to any student in an RN program.
- For the essay, please write about why you want to become a registered nurse.
How to Apply
- Fill out our scholarship application.
- A person will be selected July 31, 2017. The scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
- RNtoBSNOnlineProgram.com won’t contact the applicants unless he/she wins the scholarship.
- Publicity/Liability Release
- IRS Form W-9
When does the process begin and end?
- Essays may be submitted between 12:00AM MST on July 31, 2016 and 12:00AM MST on July 31, 2017. The winner will be notified via email by August 15, 2017.
Who is eligible?
- Any student who is currently attending a college, or will be attending in the fall of 2017.
How will the essays be judged?
- They will be judged by creativity, specificity, and grammar.
- A small amount of personal information is needed to verify the submission and provide us with the means to contact the winner. Personal information is used for internal purposes only. We will not share personal information with any third-parties.